Guys, I feel like I need to address something here. It's come to my attention through an unofficial office poll that many, many households are still showering with a stationary shower head and I feel it's my duty to tell you you're missing out.
Here are the things I love about my removable shower head:
- It's adjustable so people of different heights can shower comfortably.
- It's a snap to aim water to a specific area of the tub (without getting it all over the bathroom). This is especially helpful when cleaning and rinsing the shower.
- It's so much easier to give my dog a bath and rinse all the shampoo out of her fur (by getting the nozzle really close to her). I imagine this would also be great for kids.
- I can get the water flow close to my own head when rinsing out heavy conditioner to make sure it's all gone.
- I can fill a tall bucket with hot water by setting it in the tub. I can't do this in my shallow sink.
- I can spray my boyfriend in the face after he scares me by yelling "boo" while I'm in the shower.
I'll even make it easy for you. Here are four great-rated and not-too-pricy hand held shower heads for your consideration:
Delta In2ition $73.48 at the Home Depot.
Moen 4 Function with Slide Bar $211.46 at Amazon.
Ana Bath 5 inch 5 function shower head. $52.99 at Amazon.
Delta 54424 Active Touch, $55.75 at Faucet Direct.
Time to tell us about your shower habits: do you share my love of the hand held or do you have another style to share?