Here are some ideas for a fall party table:
• Black mondo grass (pictured below, around the base of the branches) won't work as an indoor plant, but for a temporary decoration, try a few little four-inchers in pretty pots parading down the center of your table.
• Decorate each place setting with a spring of rosemary on the napkin.
• Use rustic dishware instead of fine china. Try ceramics or terra cotta for an earthy autumn feel.
• Place a votive by each guest's plate; the candlelight cast on each face will provide warm, October-inspired light.
• Consider burlap or natural linen for a tablecloth and napkins.
How do you set your fall table? Please share ideas below!