Our new dining table arrived last week and we're so happy we went with the watermelon over the ivory
- it has brightened up the space and I love both the happy color and the super reflective surface. The best part? Seeing how our old plates look on the new table - the navy and white willow pattern really works with the pink, giving the whole set up a very pop-chinoiserie vibe. Here's all the components of our color and pattern-filled tabletop plan, made up of things we already own with just one item from my wishlist:
Top row, left to right:
1. Blu Dot Strut in Watermelon
2. Johnson Brothers Willow Plates
3. Pols Potten Blossom Glasses
4. Pottery Barn Vintage Floral Placemats in Blue
Bottom row, left to right:
6. …in Chinese tea tins, or…
7. …a bright yellow floral vase.
8. And the wishlist item for dessert - this new Heath set (designed for SFMOMA).
Now, to just figure out how to hang the artwork…
MORE ON THESE ITEMS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Would You Go Colorful or Conservative?
• AT Offline: Heath Ceramics
• Pol's Potten Blossom Glasses
(Images: Table by Janel Laban, Tea Tins by Andrea M. Gomez/Sunset, Peonies by Twelve22)