'Tis the season to entertain at home! Between Thanksgiving and the holidays, you're likely to see a few extra guests stop by your place. You can be ready to host them–with a cocktail in hand–even if you live in a teeny tiny apartment. Here are some tabletop and freestanding mini bars that give you a place to store and serve your holiday booze with big style.
Plus, we included a few space-saving accessories like floating beer racks, multi purpose bar tools and a set of glassware with popular cocktail recipes measured out right on the glass. Who needs to keep a cocktail book around?
- Elixir Mini Bar / CB2, $299
- Bottleloft / Uncommon Goods, $38
- 9-in-1 Multipurpose Bar Tool / Nordstrom, $59.99
- Bartending Glasses Set / Urban Outfitters, $20 for 4 glasses
- Wine-Stem Rack / Create & Barrel, $49.95
- Tabletop Wine Glass Rack / Wayfair, $64.95
- Madison Table Top Bar / Food Network Store, $199.95
- Legacy Hamilton Travel Bar / Target, $299.99
- Wallbanger Fold-Down Bar / Loll Designs, $429
- Bar10der Vintage Oak Edition / Amazon, $34.95