Small spaces are the most fun and the most difficult to decorate. There are so many obstacles to overcome in such a small space, but the outcome is always well worth it. Many studio dwellers think their space is too small for a dining area, but we're here to show you otherwise!
No one really wants to eat on their couch or bed everyday. There are numerous ways to incorporate a dining table into a studio apartment. Here are some to consider:
• Derek & Jennifer's Dashing Digs
• Dave's Tiny Urban Austin Studio
• Stefan's Inspired & Eclectic Studio
• Small Cool 2009: Ekta's Natural Light
• Small Cool 2010: Liz's SoHo Studio
Did you fit a dining area into your studio?