Student living doesn't necessarily mean living in a cement box with your roommate's bed uncomfortably close to yours, band posters and empty 'Cup Of Noodles" containers all over the floor. Unfortunately for me, that was how I spent the majority of my college years but that doesn't mean everyone is so unlucky.
Apartment Therapy has featured students from all over the globe studying to be all different things. One thing they all have in common is some serious student style. Some have tight budgets and worked hard and creatively to ensure their space was nothing short of spectacular.
A lot of them turned to DIY with the help of their friends and families while others thank thrift stores and flea markets for fulfilling their champagne taste on a beer budget. So, grab that Cup of Noodle, pull up a chair and check out these fabulous student homes from our house tour archives:
• Mike's Surprising Studio
• Hilda's Sunny Swedish Highrise
• Joi & David's A+ Illusion of Luxury
• Meg & Brad's Student Sanctuary
• Caitlin's Art Deco Apartment with a Parisian Flair
• Julie's Jubilant Loft
• Savannah's Sophisticated Studio Apartment
• Four Ladies in a Beach House
• Janean & Kyle's Light and Lively Courtyard Apartment
• Matt & Zack's Masculine Mid-Century Home
Images: As linked above.