Just because a home is occupied by all gentlemen doesn't mean it's going to look like a ski lodge. You won't always find dark wood and leather furniture — often you'll get explosions of color and some serious textures. Or, you may get chic and simple. Frankly, "manly" style isn't exactly easily defined — especially not from these all-male-occupied homes from our house tours.
This collection features homes with more than one male dweller. Of course I know that Chewie isn't a human but I think we all like to consider him Antonio's side kick and roommate. If there's one overall commonality of these male dominated spaces is color. Each home played with color in its own unique way, whether that was through large neon walls and signs or subtle pops of colors that helped finish a room. Collectively the colors are mostly on the same page, which I find really interesting.
Some went a more stereotypically masculine route and feature darker colors and leather furniture, which is truly fantastic it its own right. Others focused on a minimal approach putting a lot of time and effort into carefully selecting each piece in their home. Check out more men's style from our house tours:
• Michael & Paul's Inherited Nostalgia
• Design Star Antonio Ballatore's Downtown Loft
• Jeremy & Joe's Collections with History
• Christopher & Javier's "Mid-C Techno-Industrial" Loft
• Minh & Ted's Lovingly Renovated Home
• Andrew & John's Vintage Berwyn Bungalow
• Al & Mark's Colorful & Eclectic Condo
• Anthony & Steven's Modern Organic Condo
• Pete & James' Natural & Neon Loft
• Greg & Brian's Decadent Deco Moderne Condo
Images: as linked above