The ideal bedroom is a place you want to retreat to, in more ways than one. While sexy is different things to different people, we can all agree that a beautiful, inviting and tactile bedroom can help create the mood for love.
For this week's bedroom focus, we've rounded up some of the most seductive bedrooms from Apartment Therapy's archives: some are dark and dramatic, while others are feminine and romantic, but all have that special something that makes you want to hang around.
1. Julie & Rob's Current Twist on Mid Century Modern
2. Adir & Marcello's Worldly Retreat
3. Augustin's Barrio Baroque
4. Brian & Daniel's Worldly Oasis Home
5. Jen & Mark's Artfully Eclectic Rowhome
6. Rachel & David's Historic Seltzer Factory Home
7. Nick & RJ's Eclectic Glam Studio City Home
8. Perry & Lestat's Colorful Romanian Home
9. Alison & Eric's Chic Eclectic Home
10. John's Memory-Filled Miracle Mile Home
11. Christopher & Natalie's Touch of Hollywood Regency Loft
12. Charley & Jessica's "Patina Clean"
13. Scott's Modern Heritage in Ottawa
14. Simone's Romantic Home Filled with Personal Treasures
15. Ashley & Kyle's Personality Packed Home
16. Alon & Betsy's Clean & Classic French Countryside Home
17. Chris & Roger's DIY + Modern Farmhouse
18. Emily's Rochester Merrypad
19. Adrianna & Paul's Eclectic Perfection Home
20. Doryn's Glamorous Return to the City
(Images: as linked above)