Changing up your zip code? If you're itching for a more creative and traditional way to notify your friends, consider a set of "new home" cards. Everyone loves getting snail mail nowadays, and it's certain to earn a smile from a friend — and a bookmark in their old, snail-mail address book!
Below are five of my favorite "We've Moved" greeting cards. Drop your loved ones a line on these creative cards and be sure to check the mailbox for their replies!
1. This fill-in-the-blank, letterpressed calligraphy card set from Kathryn Murray is subtle, elegant, and sure to make a sweet statement, 5-card pack, $10
2. Heavy card-stock postcards from the adorable, Kansas-based, Wildhorse Press, 10-card set, $18
3. Let friends help make your happy home! "Come Visit Us" greeting card by FuguFugu, $5
4. Try something innovative. These clever, airplane moving announcements from Pear Tree Greetings are sure to make a statement. 12-card set, $13.50
5. A traditional touch: postmaster moving anouncements by Greenwich Letterpress. 8-card set, $12
Images: as linked above