Week five brings one of our favorite parts of the Cure - the one day media fast. This can be hard to do, but is extremely rewarding - we're always surprised by how long the day seems when we stay away from the TV and computer.
This week we also tackle our files - something we find ourselves putting off far too often. There is little that is more satisfying, however, than taking stacks of unorganized paper and ending up a few hours later with a lesser amount of paper work that's all easily accessible. With tax day just around the corner, this is an especially good time of the year to get this done.
- Take care of repairs
- Clean office area and related closets
- Vacuum, dust, and mop throughout
- Declutter files
- Tackle the cord octopus
- Try a one-day media fast
- Buy fresh flowers
- Choose at least one soft or hard thing to add or subtract
- Cook three meals at home this week
- Eat at home Sunday through Thursday
- Go to bed early and read before sleep
- Optional: look into wireless technology
- Order from your shopping list
- Try paint samples in the room
- Finalize paint choices
What part of the Cure are you most looking forward to this week?