It's bathroom week at the Cure, and we know we're not the only ones out there who tend to let this room slide while focusing on the rest of the house. After all, it's not really a room you spend a ton of time in, but rather quick ins and outs when going about your, um, business. But it's also the room where you get ready to face the world, and making into a beautiful and relaxing space should be seen as a gift for yourself. We're planning on getting in there and scrubbing everything, throwing out old products we never use, and buying one or two really luxurious things as treats for ourselves - after all this curing, a nice long bath is probably just the treat many of us need - and deserve.
Week Six Assignment (Deep Treatment):
- clean bathroom and related closets
- declutter cabinets and closets
- arrange your bathroom efficiently
- upgrade your razor and shaving supplies
- purchase bath salts and a nice soap
- place a candle in your bathroom
- consider scents for your home
- plan for the week ahead on Sunday
- wake up early and take a bath before work
- optional: consider a media fast for the next week
- optional: straighten your desk at work
Week Six Assignment (One-Room Remedy):
- finalize your lighting arrangement
- get painting
Remember to keep uploading photos of your progress to our flickr group - that's where all the pictures you see in these Cure posts come from, so if you want to see yours featured on the site then load them up!
We're reaching the end, who's still hanging in there? Anyone dreading tackling their bathroom this week? Or are you on top of it already so can take it easy (and really enjoy taking that bath) this week?