Wow! We made it! Week eight is finally here. The start of the Cure seems like a distant memory at this point - who knew that eight weeks would both last so long and fly by so quickly, leaving all of the Curers with such amazingly improved homes. So this week is party week, and we hope that all of you who've made it through the Cure are having some sort of celebration in your newly Cured homes, whether it's a blowout or just a small dinner for some close friends. Everyone has put in a lot of hard work, and you definitely deserve to celebrate and show off your digs.
This is our last weekly assignment (although we'll be posting the "ongoing" assignment list next week) so muster up just a little more energy and get through it - we know it looks long but many of these are quick and easy to do.
Week Eight Assignment (Deep Treatment & One Room Remedy):
- Find a good recipe and test it
- prepare your apartment the day before
- get home early on the day of the party
- vacuum the entire apartment and clean all windows
- do a final purge for clutter and empty the outbox
- arrange the apartment for the best party flow
- remove your shoes when at home
- consider improving your audio system and making it smaller
- buy fresh flowers
- turn down the lights and light your candles
- choose the music ahead of time
- serve cold drinks immediately
- cook and eat at home, plan the week ahead, and wake up early for a bath
- optional: consider removing the television
Don't forget to get your before and after photos together - we'll be putting together a slide show next week to show everyone's accomplishments.
Any thoughts as the Spring 2008 Cure draws to a close?