Half way done! A big congratulations is in order for everyone who's still hanging in there. Take fifteen minutes today to walk around your apartment and really look at everything you've gotten done so far. How does your place look, and more importantly, feel? We're guessing a lot better. This week's assignment list might be a little long looking, but don't fret - it's actually not that bad. And when you really take stock of how much you've already gotten done, we're guessing it will give you some new energy to move forward.
This week we clean out our outboxes, something that can really feel like a relief. Getting rid of stuff lightens your house both physically and metaphorically - you have both more storage and floor space and mental space.
Week Four Assignment (Deep Treatment):
- Clean up living room and related closets
- repairs are being taken care of this week
- declutter books and all media
- cancel 75 percent of all the catalogs you recieve
- empty outbox this week
- confirm what you need to increase or decrease color in each room
- identify what you need to increase or decrease softness in each room
- cook three meals at home this week
- send out your invitations
Week Four Assignment (One-Room Remedy):
- Begin shopping list and enter all prices into a spreadsheet
- decide on the total scope of work to be done
- consider hiring a professional organizer
- visit a paint store this week to find samples
Our comments section has been pretty quiet lately - if you're still with us let us know what you're up to and what you're most looking forward to this week.