This week the Cure is moving into the bedroom. We tend to neglect this most personal of rooms, precisely because it's personal - it's the rare guest who will be invited to socialize in the space. But it's precisely because of the personal nature of the bedroom that it shouldn't be ignored - taking care of your bedroom is something that is done just for you, and you should put care into the space the same way you put care into your self. So get ready to clean out those dressers and freshen up those beds.
- clean the bedroom and related storage
- buy an air filter for your bedroom
- buy new sheets, pad, or mattress as needed
- declutter the bedroom
- arrange the bed against the best wall
- make sure your bedroom inspires you
- look into ways to improve your sleep
- optional: outfit your bed to reduce allergens
- clean all workspaces
- arrange furniture and lighting
- arrange all electrical cords
- hang all art
We especially recommend looking into that air filter purchase - we've slept noticeably better since putting one near our bed. Anyone have any big bedroom projects to accomplish this week?