Free some shelf space by displaying a collection in your coffee table! Drawers hide those magazines and remotes so you can be sure to actually see it. Check out this and other finds after the jump.
• Shadowbox Coffee Table - $200 (Newton)
• Modern Sofa/Daybed with Shelf - $600 (North End)
• Architect's Luxo Lamps - $85 (South Boston)
• Full-Size Canopy Bed - $249 (Cambridge)
• (2) Vintage Cherry Chairs - $90 (Back Bay)
• Antique Bakhtiari Persian Rug - $799 (Jamaica Plain)
• (2) Antique Wood Chests - $200 (Winchester)
• Tennsco Box Lockers - $300 (Kendall Square)
• Vintage Side Table in Maple Wood and Glass - $25 (Melrose)
• 1920s Panama Chair - $200 (Harvard Square)
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.