You can't get more streamlined about your hair routine than with shampoo bars. They conserve space in precious bathroom real estate, are long-lasting, have minimal packaging, come in a variety of fragrances, convenient for trave, and are priced affordably. It's also one less plastic bottle you have to recycle. Read more for information on some shampoo bars that may tickle your fancy.What about those of us with unruly or dry hair? Good news. Some companies make conditioner bars too. Get Lathered is just one example (see #1). There's also a product that sounds like the classic 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner by Seed (see #7).
An added bonus? Shampoo bars are usually SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) free! Lush was not included in the list because, although it's very popular, all of their shampoo bars contain SLS so far.
Shampoo bar line-up (see photos above):
1. Get Lathered Hair Care that Rocks n Rolls Solid Shampoo and Conditioner Bars.
$16.50 for two.
2. Ripebeauty's Blue Malva Shampoo Bar. $8.00
3. Dress Green's Sweet Orange Shampoo Bar with Jojoba and Meadowfoam Seed Oils.
4. J.R. Liggett's Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo. $6.99
5. Woody's Hair & Body Shampoo Bar. $9.00
6. Seed Grape Seed Enriched Conditioning Hair Shampoo Bar. $3.99
7. Burt's Bees Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar. $6.00
(Images as linked)