Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Wesley Chapel, FL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to keep the walls light and neutral so that I could easily bring in some bright colors with the teal painted desk, floral prints, and the colorful pillows. Our townhouse is also very narrow, and has an open floor plan, so the light gray on the walls keeps everything feeling much bigger than it really is.
- Colors used in my room
- Benjamin Moore's Intense White
Behr's Shoreline Green
- Tips for using color successfully
- Embrace your love of color! I like to keep my main furniture pieces neutral so that I can accent with lots of different colors.
- Modern, Light & Bright
See all entries