If your home is small (under 1000 square feet) and cool (of course it is!) then you know what to do. We invite you to inspire us - and impress our new-for-2013 judges panel - with photos of your compact home along with your real-life tips for living well in stylish small spaces.
- 5/1 — Submission Forms open.
- 5/6 — Selected entries will begin to be posted.
- 5/20 —Submission form will close.
- 5/31 — The initial round of selecting favorites will close. Reader favorite feedback on the National entries will be tallied and the 5 entries receiving the most favorite votes will be submitted to our Judges Panel for review. Each Judge will review the top 5 entries for each division and the entry which receives the highest Judges Panel score in each size division will be named the division finalist and will move on to the final reader vote where the grand prize winner will be determined. An International winner will also be determined at this time through the same Judges Panel process.
- 6/4 — The final round featuring the 4 size division finalists will be open for voting.
- 6/5 — Voting in the final round will close and a Grand Prize Winner will be determined and announced!
- TEENY-TINY 400 Square Feet and under
- TINY 600 Square Feet and under (but over 400 Square Feet)
- LITTLE 800 Square Feet and under (but over 600 Square Feet)
- SMALL Under 1,000 Square Feet (but over 800 Square Feet)
- INTERNATIONAL All non-US entries (under 1,000 Square Feet)
(Image: 2011 International Winner: Lasse's Multipurpose Room)