- Sacramento, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- When we first moved in almost every wall was tan-ish brown and very much not our taste. I love boldly colored walls and figured navy would be a great choice since it pairs well with so many colors. Im constantly inspired to change my surroundings so at any given time there are accent colors transitioning out and in. Right now we are phasing out dark woods and more traditional furnishings, for mints, teals, and corals. The navy helps buffer the transition. We are very fortunate to have 4 large south facing windows within the room so I wasn't concerned with whether or not the space could handle it.
- Colors used in my room
- The walls are Glidden Rich Navy
- Tips for using color successfully
- Assess your lighting situation, look to the color wheel, and just go for it! When it comes to paint in particular, changing things is such an easy fix. If you don't like it, just paint over it.
- Navy & Bright
Room for Color