- Cypress, TX
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Indonesian textiles and markets of Marrakesh. I've never been to either of these places but I have a collection of textiles and pieces from Morocco. I love the use of the bright colors mixed with golds and whites.
- Colors used in my room
- Olympic Rain Cloud color matched by Sherwin Williams was used on the walls. The remainder of the room is white, cream and brown with hints of silver sage, navy & magenta.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Your house, your eyes. If you love the way it looks chances are it will look great in your house. Trust your eyes.
- Eclectic Cool
Room for Color