Whenever we see a new House Tour come through our doors (our internet doors, of course), our first thought is usually something along the lines of, "How can we steal all these fabulous ideas?" So we found out. Our "shop the room" series is all about breaking down a great, inspirational room into manageable pieces and telling you where you buy them in the real world. Intrigued? Read on.
1. Alexandra & John's Loft Living Room
2. Jessica & Jonathan's Bedroom Entertainment Center
3. Irving & Timothy's Italian Aesthetic
4. Kate & Chad's Affordable Basics
5. Jacey & Grant's Cali Cool Bedroom
6. Justine & Angus' Easy Modern Style
7. Max's Modern Nursery
8. Christina's Midcentury Nerd Home Office
9. Beth & Jeff's Laidback Long Beach Porch
10. Neeza & Pierre's Collected Dining Room
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2013 roundup! From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Image credits: Tara Bellucci; Ashley Poskin; Liana Hayles ; Alexis Buryk; Monica Wang; Abby Cook; Christina Robinson Flickr; Bridget Pizzo; Breanne Johnsen)