One of the best parts of the house tours here on Apartment Therapy is finding inspiration for our own homes. That inspiration often leads to searching around for the individual pieces to replicate the look, which can feel like an interiors scavenger hunt. We've rounded up some of the key pieces in Hannah & Brandon's "Ever Evolving" Classically Modern Reno living room to help all you design hunters get the look at home.
- Same: Reese 85" Sofa in Spice from Room and Board $1,499
- Same: Kite Wool Rug from West Elm $223 for a 5' x 8'
Budget: LAPPLJUNG RUTA Rug from IKEA $69.99 for a 6'7" x 6'7"
- Same: Big Dipper Arc Lamp from CB2 $199
Budget: Threshold Arc Floor Lamp from Target $79.99
- Similar: Parsons Rectangular Coffee Table with Travertine Top $599
- Same: Square Lacquer Tray from West Elm $24
Of course, if you're willing to hunt around a little, you can find plenty of vintage and used versions of all of these pieces. Check out the Apartment Therapy Classifieds, keep your eye on estate sales and get to know your local thrift shop.
(Image: Hannah & Brandon's "Ever Evolving" Classically Modern Reno)