Every little thing about the dining room in Thomas and Stephanie's Comfortably Modern Home comes together beautifully. From the rug to the light fixture, this room pulls together different textures to great effect. Check out the source list after the jump to achieve the look in your own home.
- Scoop Back Chair from West Elm While not the exact chairs seen in Thomas and Stephanie's home, these chairs have the same shape. $79 each or $316 for a set of four (For the budget conscious, you can also score a similar chair at Target for $79.99 for a set of two.)
- Antiqued Painted Round Mirror from Pottery Barn The mirror in Thomas and Stephanie's home was purchased from a small retailer local to them. This option from Pottery Barn has a similar look and can be purchased online. $129.99
- Meridian Medium Pendant from Lamps.com A great, simple pendant creates a visual anchor over the table and provided needed light. $184
- BJURSTA Table from IKEA The great thing about this table is that it expands to seat larger groups. $249
- Kite Wool Kilim Rug from West Elm It's a bit spendy but this rug looks amazing int he room. $699 for an 8' x 10'. (For the budget conscious, IKEA's LAPPLJUNG RUTA, with its black and white pattern, can help achieve the look at only $69.99.)
- PS 2012 Candlestick from IKEA - OK, so these are the exact candlesticks used on Thomas and Stephanie's table but they would be a really cute and affordable addition to this room. $19.99
This is just a starting off point. You can shop around for cheaper alternatives or pick and choose pieces you think would work your own home.
(Images: 1. Thomas & Stephanie's Comfortably Modern Home. All others: As linked above.)