- Location: New York, NY and online
- Website: abchome.com
When we ask people to name their favorite home store in NYC, about 75% of the time the answer is ABC. After years of growth (over 100 actually) from a simple carpet store, ABC has become a huge, delicious house and home emporium...
With two stores across the street from one another, the home store is a world-wide boutique of home furnishings with stores-within-stores for retailers like Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, ReGeneration and Ralph Lauren. The carpet store has a similar mix of world-wide styles and includes wall-to-wall carpet. Prices are mid to high, service is aggressive but generally excellent, and the basement sells remnants for a fraction of the upstairs prices.
It can be a bit overwhelming. While the same clients who praise the store also say it's mainly for "window shopping" and would do their whole house there "if only they had the money," ABC has regular in-store and warehouse sales that are not to be missed.
>>Updated from this post originally published 4.23.07 (4 Comments)
- Jessica's Warm & Well-Traveled Loft House Tour
- Jan's Cotton Exchange Building LoftHouse Tour
- Ethnicraft: Solid Wood Furniture Maison & Objet 2011
- Busso: Home Furnishings Maison & Objet 2011
- Tomorrow Offline: Leigh Keno & Leslie Keno Apartment Therapy Design Evenings
- Imabari Towels Daily Find
- DwellStudio's Furniture Catalog is Out