- Location: Brooklyn, NY and online
- Website: eskayel.com
Brooklyn-based artist Shanan Campanaro creates wallpaper made from digitally manipulated portions of her colorful paintings under the name Eskayel. The resulting patterns are both very graphic and retain an artistic hand — many have a watercolor-like color quality when viewed closely.
The Eskayel collection is currently divided into two groups: Opulence and Frontier. Here are some of our favorites:
• 1 Festical Feast from Frontier
• 2 Crown Jewels from Opulence
• 3 Tigers Eye from Frontier
• 4 Parlor Secrets from Opulence
• 5 Ivory Out Post from Frontier
Eskayel wallpaper is available in rolls that measure 2' x 11' for $350. Custom orders are encouraged for perfect pattern matching. Eskayel is stocked at VOOS in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and Atelier Abigail Ahern in London.