Although Urban Outfitters is more known for their clientele of bo-ho hipsters trying to latch onto the latest fashion anti-trend, there's far more to this giant company. Their furniture lines are perfect for those with small spaces to fill, but are still trying to go big on style.
The styles of Urban Outfitter's furniture spans all different eras of design. Some pull from Mid-Century inspiration, while others have a more Victorian or modern influence. Their prices run from reasonable to higher for more custom or quality items. A few of our favorite finds are pictured below, if you have first hand experience when any of them, make sure to leave a user review in the comments below.
Top Row, Left To Right
• Night & Day Convertible Sofas: for $588, available in 4 color options.
• Lulu Chair: for $425, available in 3 colors & 2 patterns.
• Antoinette Fainting Sofa: for $575, 71" in length.
• Mid-Century Sofa: for $480, 75" in length.
• Metal Accordian Side Table: for $60 (hello versatility!)
Bottom Row, Left To Right
• Rolling Side Table: for $158, height 29"
• Smoke & Mirrors Side Table: for $110, also available in coffee table length.
• Ludhiana Woven Bench: for $128 and is 36" in width.
• Slipper Chair in Watermelon: for $325, available in other color/print ways.
• Jet Set Storage Bench: for $240, available in 7 colors.
Do you have a favorite furniture piece we didn't feature above? Make sure to share a link with your fellow Apartment Therapy readers!
(Images: Urban Outfitters)