- Location: online only
- Website: howkapow.com
- Founded: 2010
- Founded by: Rog and Cat How
- Headquarters: London, UK
Opened just a few months ago by husband and wife team Cat and Rog How, Howkapow aims to attract customers "who covet the unusual and eclectic at affordable prices." In addition to the shop, they design jewelry and run an agency promoting emerging designers.
Since some of the shop items are small production pieces by young firms without big distribution, not everything is cheap. Furniture is on the higher end, but there's plenty of affordable art, pillows, and gift items.
Howkapow ships to the US and other countries, and they list overseas postage prices on their site.
Any first-hand experiences with Howkapow? Share them in the comments.
• Light Up Your Mood LightSwitch Stickers by Henrietta Swift, £6
• Red Cushion Cover by Muovo, £40
• Dwarf Lamp, £,190
• Cubic Bowl by DesignedMade, £55
• Oliver Rocker by &Then Design, £940
• Mengsel Silkscreened Print, £55
• Walnut Bowl by Matt Pugh, £80
• Leigh Side Cabinet by &Then Design, $998
• Pouf by Fun Makes Good, £120
• 8 Letterpress Notecards by Present & Correct, £12.50