- Location: multiple locations and online
- Website: shopterrain.com
- Founded: 2008
- Headquarters: Glen Mills, PA
- Sister stores: Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie
As a part of URBN brands, the folks behind Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie, you would expect that Terrain's new Westport store to be well designed, with a reclaimed/industrial edge. And that's exactly what we get. The former Cadillac dealership provides a perfect backdrop for that industrial-gardening fusion. The floor to ceiling windows and concrete walls, though originally used for a more industrial setting, have a greenhouse appearance in this new incarnation.
In addition to gardening supplies, like Australian tree ferns, Black Mondo grass, and fig trees, some previously unavailable on the retail market, Terrain also stocks vintage and handcrafted furniture.
Around the Web
- What's All The Hype?[Nest In Style]
- Urban Outfitters Opens Garden Center In Philadelphia[PSFK]
- Terrain at Styers[Yelp]
- If I Had a Shop...[Eddie Ross]