An attractive desk area is the perfect mix of form and function. Having a desk space that is inspirational and calm can impact how you feel when you work and therefore your work itself. Also, isn't it more fun to have a desk area that you enjoy sitting at?
Previously we had looked at bright colorful desk accessories but I was inspired by an image from Swedish Elle Magazine that featured the home office of a designer who really got it right with her desk. Ann-Louise Landelius added little hints of color to an overall serene color palette of neutrals to create an area that feels clean yet playful.
1. Utility Mouse Pad, $32.00 from Corter Leather
2. Muji Check List Stamp, $3.75 from Muji
3. Grey Soapstone Stairs Bookend, $19.75 from Indigo
4. Acrylic Tape Dispenser, $12.00 from Design Darling
5. Block Paper Weight by Daniel Emma, $110.00 from Douglas + Bec
6. Vintage Chartreuse Push Button Telephone, $58.00 from Ohio Picker
7. Ceramic Cup, $25.00 from Farrah Sit on Etsy
8. 1995 Michel Gutberlet Pocket Clutch Pencil, $18.00 from MOMA
9. Metal Task Lamp, $99.50 from Indigo
10. Pen Holder By Daniel Emma, Price upon Request from Douglas + Bec
MORE SIMPLE CHIC STYLE ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Simple Chic Decor Style Archive
(Images: As credited above.)