Owned by Aussie-American Raegan Moya-Jones, this store sells classic muslin cloths — the kind Raegan's mom used for her swaddling blankets when she was a baby. Muslin is a coarsely woven plain cotton that "breathes" really well, which makes it a good option for wrapping infants snugly and securely.
Swaddling blankets are the main focus of the collection, but there are also infant sleeping bags, receiving blankets, washcloths, and towels in the online shop. Prices range from $15 to $45 for most things, and Aden + Anais maintains an e-commerce shop where you can buy items and have them shipped to your home. There's also a network of retail shops that sell their stuff — click here to find a store in your area.
- Princess Posie Swaddle 4-pack, $45 and Prince Charming Swaddle 4-pack, $45
- Starlight Swaddle 4-pack, $45 and Starbright Swaddle 4-pack, $45
- Mod About Baby Fish Sleeping Bag, $30 and Jungle Jam Elephant Sleeping Bag, $30
- Jungle Jam Giraffe Blanket, $45 and Super Star Dream Blanket, $45
- Splish Splash Wash Cloths (3 pack), $18 and Bathing Beauty Washcloths (3 pack), $18