- Location: Woodland Hills, CA and online
- Website: allgreenthings.com
- Founded by: Tanya Peel
- Headquarters: Woodland Hills, CA
When we posted our Green City Guide to Los Angeles, reader Jan emailed to let us know that we'd left out All Green Things, an eco home and lifestyle shop in Woodland Hills, California. (Thanks, Jan!) Owner Tanya Peel operates a retail location on Topanga Canyon Boulevard, as well as an extensive e-commerce site.
Jan says the shop carries, "items for home, kids, pets and adults...Tanya also houses a Green Printing company in her space. She is a wealth of information about recycling, composting, all manner of green living and her store is delightful."
Checking it out online, we spotted some good products, including recycled glass tabletop, French market bags, vintage lighting, and lots of housekeeping and composting supplies. For more information, check out the store online or in-person at the Woodland Hills shop.
- Transglass Lidded Carafe, $48
- Hemp Reusable Produce Bag, $4.00
- Recycled Glass Decanter, $38
- PaperForms Ripple Wallcovering, $32
- Capsule Felt Lights, $75
- Lunchskins Sandwich Bags, $8.95
- Scrappy Puppy, $28
- Double Handled Market Basket, $31.50
- Cream Organic Shams, $65
- Pair of Vintage Danish Lamps, $295