- Location: online only
- Website: amybutlerdesign.com
- Founded: 1992
- Founded by: Amy Butler
- Headquarters: Granville, OH
Of course, we're interested in the pillows and the straight-ahead fabric. Based in Granville, Ohio, Amy has successfully separated herself from all of our NYC trends and aims for the intimate. Her collection of vintage fabrics is a definite influence, but her colors and composition are totally contemporary.
Her site features pics of her studio along and links to see all of her fabrics, sewing patterns, books and stationary. For a list of where to buy Amy Butler fabric, click here.
(Edited from this post originally published 3.16.07)
Around the Web
- Spring Inspiration from Amy Butler[Decor8]
- Amy's Photostream[Flickr]
- ''Amy Butler's Midwest Modern'' published by Stewart, Tabori & Chang[Amazon]