- Location: Severna Park, Maryland
- Website: barefootdwelling.com
- Founded by: Lisa McConkey
- Headquarters: Severna Park, Maryland
Lisa McConkey describes herself as a "stylista" and a "busy mom to 2 girls." She owns and operates Barefoot Dwelling, a small shop in Severna Park, Maryland, where she sells objects she uncovers at estate and yard sales. Her stylista instincts are visible in the way she puts vintage objects to new use.
Examples include Red Stripe beer bottles transformed into glassware, soap stone bowls re-used as flower pots, and a vintage ice cream cooler repurposed as an entryway table.
Barefoot Dwelling doesn't yet sell online — their currently a brick-and-mortar store only. Call for information about purchasing any of the items shown above.
• Industrial Desk with Butcher Block Top
• Vintage Ice Cream Cooler
• Vintage Clock and Lamp
• Vintage Planters
• Red Stripe Glasses
• Whiskey Stones
• Soap Stone Bowls
• Zzang Bars
• Barefoot Dwelling Delivery Truck