- Location: online only
- Website: black-blum.com
- Founded by: Dan Black and Martin Blum
- Headquarters: London, UK
Based in London, the two designers work together to develop and refine products for the ordinary world, including fruit bowls, tape dispensers, lampshades, and lunchboxes. They sell their work through an online store and a network of retail dealers including the MoMA Store, Amazon.com, and other US shops.
They've won a slew of design awards — in addition to practicality, clean-lined contemporary style is a hallmark of their style. For more information on the products shown above, click through the links below.
• High and Dry Dish Rack - folds flat, $49
• Propello Fan - a silent fan with rubber blades, $140
• Fruit Loop Bowl - handcrafted from steel wire, $40
• Mr. and Mrs. Hangup - a 'couple' of towel holders, $24
• Flow Wine Rack - wall-mounted to save space, $48
• Super Seed Shade - fits over any standard or CFL bulb, $44
• Kind of Magic Table/Floor Lamp - with an adjustable height base, $68
• Boo Mirror/Coat Hook - a mini mirror for your entryway, $17.20
• Loop Candelabra - multiples can be "looped" together into one big centerpiece, $28
• Salad Plant - tongs that stick in your salad, $25