- Location: online only
- Website: bluelounge.com
- Founded by: Dominic Symons and Melissa Sunjaya
- Headquarters: Pasadena, CA
We've profiled a bunch of BlueLounge products on Unplggd, so we thought it was time to add them to our store guide. Founded by designers Dominic Symons and Melissa Sunjaya, the store focuses on good looking solutions to common problems—for example, cord wranglers, adaptable charging stations, and desks designed for laptop users.
Products range from small to large, inexpensive to pricey, but everything fits into a streamlined, modern aesthetic that's functional and—we think—beautiful. This is home office eye candy.
Based out of Pasadena, California, BlueLounge sells their stuff online and through a bunch of different retailers across the country, including the Conran Shop, SF MOMA Museum Store, Flight 001, Smart Furniture, and other shops.
BlueLounge Product Write-Ups on Unplggd:
• BlueLounge SpaceStation Macbook Dock With USB Hub
• BlueLounge Studio Desk for Laptop Users
• BlueLounge Refresh Charging Station
• BlueLounge Sanctuary Charging Station
For pricing information and product links, click through the captions above.