Flavor Paper is moving to Brooklyn! The hand-screened wallpaper company is moving their wallpaper business from New Orleans (though a new spin-off, Flavor Fabric will launch from that facility) to Cobble Hill. Their booth at Brooklyn Designs showed off their new patterns for Spring — the best part of Flavor Paper is how the intricate designs nod to historic patterns with a jolt of whimsy and dose of smart ass. Check out some of the new patterns below...
• 1 The Flavor Paper booth at Brooklyn Designs.
• 2 Sharp Descent designed by Dan Funderburgh
• 3 Knot Wood designed by Josh Minnie
• 4 Fruits of Design designed by Dan Funderburgh
• 5 Fruits of Design in celery.
• 6 Power Plant designed by Dan Funderburgh
• 7 Power Plant in southweezy
• 8 Farmers Market designed by Dan Funderburgh
• 9 Farmers Market in tangerine
Flavor Paper is printed to order and they also work with custom designs. We'll be following their move to Brooklyn!
• BKLYN DESIGNS
MORE FLAVOR PAPER
• Look! Designing and Manufacturing Wallpaper at Flavor Paper
• Flavor Paper
• Flavor Paper Wallpaper
• Good Questions: Recognize This Wallpaper?
Around the Web