We mentioned Circa Modern in our weekend post — Resources for Outfitting Your Home with a Vintage Look -- New and Used — and now we're circling back for a deeper look at the pieces offered by this vintage re-seller.
One of the joys of buying vintage is knowing that your purchase comes with its own history. As Circa Modern says on their website:
Reclaimed from past generations, every piece has a story. Who designed it? Where was it built? Who owned it? Where? The history of each piece is unique, almost one of a kind at times. This era of design is one to be remembered and cherished. Let's embrace this design era and restore its beauty.
Circa Modern certainly has an eye for gorgeous mid-century pieces, as evidenced by the furniture currently available as well as pieces that have already sold.
• Danish teak dining table by Borge Mogensen, $895
• Modern rolling cart with glass shelves, $255
• Danish teak dining chairs by Borge Mogensen, $2195
• Set of four colorful danish modern stools by Rosengren Hansen, Sold
• Omni system wall unit designed by George Nelson, Sold
Although based in Chicago's East Village neighborhood, Circa Modern will work with you to ship your purchase nationwide.
(Images: Circa Modern)