Coalesse, a Steelcase brand, produces office, home, and outdoor furniture with designers like Arik Levy, Patricia Urquiola, and Paola Navone. Previously a primarily-contract company, they opened an online retail store earlier this year. Now that the outdoor furniture season is picking up, we thought we'd take a look at some of their new lines…
…including the Pattern collection by Arik Levy for Emu. Made from steel cut with a hexangonal pattern, the chair a stackable all-weather design that comes in white, black, red, green, and blue. It fits right in with the perforated steel furniture trend that's been popular for the last couple of years.
Coalesse also carries home and office collections by WilliamsSorel, Brian Kane, and Scott Wilson and Minimal. These are higher-end designer brands — the quality is excellent, but the prices aren't cheap.
They offer "free shipping on everything," and purchases can be made through their e-commerce site.
Any first-hand reviews of Coalesse's new site? Share them in the comments.
• Emu Pattern Outdoor Chair by Arik Levy, $745 for 2
• Emu Heaven Table by Jean-Marie Massaud, $1,120
• Emu Ivy Pouf by Paola Navone, $739
• Emu Ivy Armchair by Paola Navone, $2,110
• Emu Ivy Sidechair by Paola Navone, $1,360
• Denisen Bench by WilliamsSorel, $2,450
• Denisen Credenza by WilliamsSorel, $5,400
• Power Pod by Scott Wilson and Minimal, $99
• Bindu Low Back Guest Chair by Brian Kane, $1,935
• Bindu High Back Chair by Brian Kane, $2,214