- Location: online only
- Website: deepdarkafrica.com
- Founded: Cape Town, South Africa
- Founded by: South African Fashion & Decor Stylist, Alexia Kondylis
- Headquarters: Cape Town, South Africa
Deep Dark Africa was started by South African fashion and decor stylist, Alexia Kondylis. She features products by local designers and artists in Cape Town, South Africa, and promotes eco-friendly designs whenever possible.
I stumbled upon the new online shop on the sfgirlbybay blog yesterday and fell instantly in love with the handmade wood bowls and herds pillows.
Because Deep Dark Africa is a small store I was surprised to find out that they offer gift registry and gift certificates. They have so many fun, impulse buys, which include a few fashionable accessories as well, that it is easy to quickly fill up your shopping cart. I think I am going to pick up a few of their tea towels to add to my kitchen towel collection.
- Wooden Oval Bowl Medium $42
- Glass Carafe $29
- African Menagerie Wall Vinyl $79
- Heart Plate $50
- Cloudbirds Cushion $34
- Lace Bowl Small $16
- Leaves Tea Towel $16
- 'Welcome" Coat 7 Hook $75
- Plastic Nguni $46
- Herds Cushion $36
Found via: sfgirlbybay
Images: Deep Dark Africa