- Location: online only
- Website: dialiving.com
- Founded by: Sumeera and Nadia Rasul
- Headquarters: New York, NY
Re-Nest posted Dia Living's antique linen pillows a while ago, but they've also got some gorgeous towels — that are pretty enough to wear as a scarves — as well as handmade table linens, throws, and rugs.
Founded by Sumeera and Nadia Rasul, Dia's collection mixes vintage pieces with their own line of handmade textiles. Sumeera and Nadia live in New York but travel frequently to Pakistan, India, the United Kingdom, Morocco, Peru and Mexico. The Rasuls buy directly from artisans and vintage sellers — you can see photos online — and they oversee the production of products like Dia's wool blankets.
• Organic Turkish Hammam Mauve Towel, $54
• Vintage Peruvian Decorative Throw, $350
• Antique Linen Pillows, $146
• Anything Towel - Gold Hatch, $72
• Vintage Moroccan Tapis Rug, $485
• Plum Block Throw, $189
• Indigo Vine Pillowcase, $52
• Gold Stripe Napkin, $14.50
• Peruvian weaver
• Peruvian blanket seller