Seattle, Washington and online
Jenny and Yuri Klimenkoff
Far 4 is a high-end boutique based out of Seattle specializing in one-of-a-kind home accessories, gifts, and decorative pieces.
Brother and sister team Jenny and Yuri Klimenkoff were born to a Russian porcelain-making family. They originally opened high-end Seattle home boutique Far 4 as a showroom for Klimenkoff ceramics……but it's since grown into a nationally known source for cutting edge sculpture and tabletop from international artists. Half art gallery, half china shop, Far 4 carries everything from ceramic bombs to its own line of animal-themed dinner plates. They also feature a rotating selection of multimedia installations by photographers, sculptors, and digital artists.
Any first-hand reviews of Far 4? Share them in the comments.
• Design Objects Ceramic Bombs, starting at $175
• Porcleain Keys, starting at $25
• Morbid Anatomy Shadow Box, $345
• Porcelain Studio Klimenkoff, various prices
• Sieger by Furstenberg Sip of Gold Beaker in Cushion Black, $260
• Ladies and Gentlemen Chalk Piggie Bank, $60
• Small Frame Light, $345
• Vintage Japanese Stoneware Vase, $395
• Qubus Ornament and Crime, $1,275
• Vide Poche with Serge the Pelican by Far 4, $60