- Location: online only
- Website: filthyhome.myshopify.com
- Founded: 2011
- Founded by: Ryan Cox
- Headquarters: Brooklyn, NY
At first glance, these wallpaper patterns might seem tame, but they're filthier than you think. Wait until you read the pattern names…
Ryan Cox worked in licensing at Playboy before — according to his personal life story — he eventually turned 30, "finally recognized he was a grown up, moved into a one bedroom in Brooklyn by HIMSELF, and embraced his inner perv."
Putting his talents for stringing together dirty words to use, he started Filthy Home this year. His site includes a collection of matte vinyl wallpaper printed with non-solvent based inks, as well as artwork and accessories.
The wallpaper catalog entries are even filthier than the titles — they read like Penthouse pages, so don't click through unless you're prepared for some dirty descriptions.
PATTERNS SHOWN ABOVE
• Slits 'N' Tits, $130 per sheet
• Me So Thorny, $90 per sheet
• Popped Cherries, $130 per sheet
• Down Below Strips, $130 per sheet
• Fill in the Blank, $90 per sheet
• Sex Parlor, $90 per sheet
• Designer Sperm, $110 per sheet
• Porno Channel Scramble, $90 per sheet
• Mounted Buck, $90 per sheet
• Periods, $130 per sheet