Based out of Los Angeles, Fitzu is an online shop that's not exactly high-tech, but it's a good resource for cool office accessories, especially if you're shopping for gifts.
They have a ton of calendars, in case you're on the lookout for a holiday present for your modernist friends, and they're also worth checking out for clocks, gadgets, and old-school desktop accessories. Here are a few quick picks:
• 2011 Stendig Vignelli Wall Calendar, $39
• Helit Modern Desk Clock designed by Norman Foster, $170
• Large Twice Twice 2-sided Clock Walnut, $150
• Alessi Chip Magnetic Paperclip Holder, $57
• Braun Travel Alarm Clock, $58
• Nava Moving City Bag, $265
• Amanda Electronic Calculator in White, $89
• Magno Reclaimed Wooden Radio, $275
• Perpetual Wall Calendar by Massimo Vignelli for Nava Milano, $78
• Angelo Mangiarotti Maritime Table Clock, $275
For more information, check them out right here.