- Location: online only
- Website: fsindustries.com
- Headquarters: Providence, Rhode Island
FS sells "engineered steel products" to businesses, but they also offer retail sales and they're happy to sell you a single stool or shelf, depending on the product line. We called with a few questions and they were friendly and helpful. There are real people with names on the other end of the line; this isn't an impersonal mega-manufacturer.
FS has a variety of steel shelving and carts that would work well in a kitchen, workroom, or home office. If you're looking for seating, check out their huge selection of restaurant chairs and barstools, task seating, and industrial welded stools.
Furniture is made to withstand a beating, and prices are in-line with other industrial suppliers. Although FS posts their catalog online, you have to call to place an order.
• 1 Drawer Tool Toters, Starting at $336
• 2 All-Welded Stools and Chairs, starting at $75
• 3 Stainless Steel Wire Shelving, priced by component
• 4 Classic Stack Series Chairs, starting at $67
• 5 Series 2200 Bar Loungers, starting at $250
• 6 Tool Stand Cabinet and Cabinet Desk, Starting at $253
• 7 Stackbin Workstations, starting at $500
• 8 Equipment Stands, Starting at $350
• 9 Galvanized Cans and Pails, Starting at $9.50
• 10 Standalone Offset Shelving, Starting at $225