- Location: Los Angeles, California and online
- Website: galleryl7.com
- Founded by: Sven Neumann
- Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
This is where you go when you're looking for authentic antique lighting by European designers like Christian Dell, Pierre Guariche, Jacques Biny, and Charlotte Perriand. Located on Melrose in Hollywood, Gallery L7 has a highly curated collection of 20th century industrial lighting, furniture, and accessories.
Prices aren't cheap — the collection consists mainly of top-condition antiques with extensive provenances. But even if you're a window shopper, the store is worth a visit just to learn about lighting. Owner Sven Neumann has hand-picked some amazing European modern ceiling, wall, table, and floor lamps.
In addition to the brick and mortar location, Gallery L7 has a website and a 1stdibs shop where you can browse their inventory online.
Any first-hand reviews of Gallery L7? Share them in the comments below!
• Pair of Christian Dell Wall Lamps, $5,600
• Kandem Telescope Arm Wall Lamp, $2,300
• Set of Four Industrial Stools, $2,800
• German Sewing Box, $750
• Large Industrial Console, $7,400
• Small Industrial Console, $900
• Frisco Kramer Industrial Desk, $1,100
• Loewy After Dinner Coffee Set for "Rosenthal 2000", $1,800
• Wilhelm Wagenfeld Turmalin Series Vases, $450
Photos: Gallery L7