- Location: West Palm Beach, Florida and online
- Website: gardenhousedecor.net
- Founded by: Cheryl and Gary Maeder-Antonio
- Headquarters: West Palm Beach, Florida
Cheryl Maeder Antonio started out the way that many vintage store owners do—spending weekends at flea markets and antique stores and realizing somewhere along the way that this could be her full-time job.
Her Florida shop focuses on vintage indoor/outdoor furniture that's been updated with bright colors, high-gloss finishes, and graphic patterns, a style she calls vintage gone modern. In addition to outdoor stuff, the shop sells lighting, dining tables, chairs, and artwork.
There's a brick-and-mortar store in West Palm Beach, and an online shop with a large selection of available inventory. Gardenhouse ships globally, but you have to call for a shipping quote. For more information, visit their website.
- Red High Gloss Teak Wood Bench, $1,200
- Vintage Farm Table with Culinary Calligraphy, $1,200
- Lavender and Green Wing Chairs, $1,200 each
- Silver Palm Chandelier, $525
- Red Mid-Century Metal Chairs, $345 each
- Vintage Orange Metal Chairs and Table, $1,200
- Black and White Slipper Chair, $989
- White Metal Flower Lamp with Black Shade, $275
- Blue High Gloss Vintage Bench, $640
- Aluminum Indoor/Outdoor Sofa, $1,650 and Orange Settee and Chair, $1,900