- Location: Chicago, Illinois & Online
- Specialty: Locally Handcrafted Bicycles
- Price range: $$-$$$
- Website: heritagebicycles.com
- Founded: 2012
- Founded by: Michael Salvatore
There are currently three Heritage Bicycles to choose from, each with its own story:
1. Daisy ($695): is the flagship model, and "is a modern day tribute to retro bicycles made Stateside years ago. This design is a great mix of the traditional step-through and diamond frame bicycles."
2. The Chief ($775): "pays homage to Chicago's Native American roots, as Chicago served as home and trade center for many Native American nations."
3. The Goblin ($2300): a limited edition model that was "inspired from the Schwinn's of the 50's and 60's" with "timeless and clean design." Custom features include restored vintage chain guards with lettering done by hand.
You can get your bike tuned up and repaired on location, and while you wait, you can enjoy a cup of Stumptown coffee.
(Images: Heritage Bicycles)