While not all of Hidden Art's goods are sustainable, they do have an Eco Shop featuring items that are environmentally-friendly in their materials and production processes. The shop markets itself to UK residents looking to buy locally produced goods, but they also offer shipping to countries outside the UK and Europe.
For more information, click here.
- Stella Felt Rug by Michelle Mason, made from 100% felted wool, £350
- Cloud Lampshade by Yu Jordy Fu, handmade from recycled paper with fireproof coating, £106
- Alumina Table by Lloydesign, made from sustainably harvested wood, LED lights, and glass, £2,243
- Home and Away Tea Towels by Michelle Mason, printed on 100% organic cotton with water-based inks, £15
- OTA Message Station by Spinifex, made with recycled plastic and low-VOC finishes, £39
Hidden Art is a non-profit online store with a mission to help independent designers get their products out in the market. Revenue generated by sales is funneled back to designers and makers. The shop markets itself to UK residents looking to buy locally produced goods, but they also offer shipping to countries outside the UK and Europe.