Interior designer Kelly Galvin Robson has a good eye for classic vintage housewares. She collects pieces from flea markets, antique stores, estate sales, and auctions, and sells them on her Etsy shop, High Street Market. Styles tend to be traditional, with a focus on durable materials like porcelain and brass.
Every time we check the selection, we find something new to add to our wish list. Kelly also has a great blog, where you can browse her DIY projects and inspiration files. Sample goods and prices from the High Street Market inventory are shown above and linked below.
• 1 Pair of Porcelain Lamps, $185
• 2 Vintage White Japanese Porcelain Lotus Bowls, $7
• 3 Pair of Vintage Brass Candelabras, $58
• 4 Refurbished Vintage Electric Fan, $58
• 5 Vintage Rectangular Blue Willow Tray, $38
• 6 Ceramic Little Boy Bust, $36
• 7 Vintage Set of 6 Red Vera Napkin Rings, $38
• 8 Brass Tray with Faux Bamboo Detailing, $24
• 9 Vintage Crochet Tablecloth, Blue Gray, $48
• 10 Vintage Bird Print in Wooden Frame, $98
MORE HIGH STREET MARKET ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Etsy Shop: High Street Market
• DIY Inspiration: Bulletin Boards from High Street Market