- Location: Anaheim, California
- Specialty: Highlighting local craftspeople and others from around the globe.
- Price range: $$
- Website: homeeco-nomics.com
- Founded: 2012
- Founded by: Shaheen and Linda Sadeghi
- Headquarters: Costa Mesa, California
- Sister stores: THE GOOD California Haberdashery, HEART & SOLE
A recent addition to the Center Street shopping district in Anaheim, Home ECO:Nomics is a home décor shop that emphasizes eco friendliness by sourcing products that are recycled, natural, sustainable or local.
Their simple, direct approach to design comes through in the structure of the shop itself, designed to mimic the inside of a shipping crate. The shop stocks an array of products, many by local designers, including soy candles in pretty hobnail glasses, a range of witty cards and natural bath products with packaging created from vintage book pages. The home goods purveyor also caters to the younger set with a selection of toys and books stylish enough that you won't mind if they get left out.
(Images: via Home ECO:Nomics)